New Vygo mentoring sessions
At the end of last year, the Nursing Now Challenge launched the Vygo mentoring platform to allow the global Nursing Now Challenge community to engage in mentoring relationships with other nurses and midwives from around the world for FREE!
Through the Nursing Now Challenge Vygo mentoring platform, both mentors and mentees are able to discuss global health topics, complete mentoring competency training and benefit from bidirectional learning by sharing experiences and ideas as they continue through their nursing and midwifery journey.
To support you and your nurses and midwives in registering a free account, joining a programme and creating a mentor profile, we will be hosting three regional training sessions during the month of February. Whilst these training sessions have been scheduled to accommodate different regional time zones, the same guidance and support will be provided in each session.
- Western Pacific & South East Asia – 9th February at 8am (GMT)
- Eastern Mediterranean & Africa – 15th February at 12pm (GMT)
- Americas & Europe – 16th February at 3pm (GMT)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Want to get ahead of the game and join the Nursing Now Challenge Vygo platform today?
Register your free account here.
- Nursing Now Challenge Vygo Mentee Onboarding Guide
- Nursing Now Challenge Vygo Mentor Onboarding Guide
- How to register your account video guide
- The Vygo Mentoring Academy
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org