New research symposium coming soon!
From 23rd to 25th November 2022, The Burdett Trust for Nursing will host the RISE Symposium 2022: Connecting Excellence in Nursing Research at the University of Cape Town.
The Burdett Trust for Nursing’s RISE symposium offers a unique opportunity for nurses and midwives to focus on Research for Impact, Success and Evidence-led health outcomes. This symposium will enable and fulfill your potential to RISE.
LECTURES – WORKSHOPS – NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES – LIVE CASE STUDIES
- Enhance your professional and personal development
- Improve career prospects
- Network with local and global health nursing and midwifery researchers
- Hear about the career journeys of early career to established career research colleagues
- Understand how you can use research to lead and influence health care policy
- How to bring impactful evidence-led change to health outcomes within the community you work in
The Burdett Trust for Nursing’s RISE Symposium 2022: Connecting Excellence in Nursing Research is a precursor event to The Global Health Network Conference 2022: Enabling Health Research in Every Healthcare Setting following on 24th -25th November 2022.
The Burdett Trust for Nursing is funding 25 Scholarship Awards for nurses and midwives to attend the RISE Symposium 2022 & The Global Health Network Conference 2022.