• Informing the public’s understanding of the breadth and depth of nursing contributions to improving individual and population health thereby building towards a healthier Washington.
• Generating support for the nursing profession and advancing more senior nurses into key executive functions in both the private and public sector.
• Inspiring nurses and midwives through storytelling and activities to lengthen their careers and continue quality care and better positioning as we advance towards greater system cost containment and efficiency
• Ensure that nurses feel appreciated and recognized throughout the year through events and strategic alignments.
• Build towards a greater culture of health by utilizing nursing’ most trusted profession status especially in key events like the Hep C ElimiNATION plan, enhanced maternal and infant outcomes, and complex case management
250 nurses and midwives have been enrolled on this leadership development programme.