Nursing Now Nigeria was established in August 2018 and have already hosted a number of online events, including a month-long Twitter Chat Session called ‘Lighting up Africa’ (Wednesday 1st – Friday 31st August 2018) with the tagline #Nurseslightupafrica.
For more information on how to get involved with Nursing Now in Nigeria, please email Josiah Jackson-Okesola: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A number of local groups are active across Nigeria.
- ViVera Nurses Africa based in F.C.T. For more information contact Vivian Nwogu: email@example.com.
- NursesAct4SDGS based in Lagos. For more information contact Ayodeji Owolabi: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ahmad Sani Yariman Bakura Specialist Hospital, Gusau, Zamfara State. For more information contact Kabiru Alhassan: email@example.com.
- School of Nursing Holy Rosary Hospital Emekukwu, Owerri, Imo State. For more information contact Maria Udenwa: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rasheed Shekoni Specialist Hospital, Dutse, Jigawa State. For more information contact Abdullahi Hamza Usman: email@example.com.