Nursing Now New Zealand is currently in the process of being established by the Office of the Chief Nursing Officer, Ministry of Health New Zealand.
For more information, please contact Debra Begg: Debra.Begg@health.govt.nz
Local Nursing Now groups are in the process of being established across New Zealand.
Currently active groups include:
- Canterbury District Health Board – Contact Becky Hickmott, Nurse Manager: email@example.com
- Southern Cross Hospitals Ltd – Contact Carey Campbell, Director of Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counties Manukau Health – Contact Jenny Parr, Chief Nurse and Director of Patient and Whaanau Experience: email@example.com
- Southern District Health Board – Contact Jane Wilson, Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern Institute of Technology – Contact Johanna Rhodes, Head of School of Nursing: email@example.com