All Ireland Nursing Festival
Sláintecare: Nursing’s Challenge
Wednesday 10 February 2021 | Watch Live & On-Demand
On Wednesday 10th February join the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation for a day of live-streamed recordings and presentations for nursing leaders, practicing nurses, and health care workers.
The shape of health services is changing. Coming out of the COVID-19 crisis it is clear how central nursing leadership is to the care of the older person, public health, primary care services, child and infant monitoring, the management of chronic disease and long term care, and the creation of wellbeing and healthy lifestyles.
Call for Papers
Present your research and new insights in care at the First All-Ireland Nursing Festival on Wednesday 10 February.
We are looking for submissions particularly, but not exclusively on the following topics for inclusion on the live stream and recorded programme:
- Sláintecare – primary care evolution – nurses leading the way
- Impacts of COVID-19 – legacy and lessons
- Rise of technology – a new relationship with professionals
- Residential and nursing care of the older person
- Chronic disease management – the rising challenge
Deadline for receipt: Friday 8 January 2021
Purpose of this programme
- The challenge of vaccination
- Building Back Better – rethinking health care – nurses and midwives in the lead
- Roles of nurses in advanced care and practice
- Nursing chronic long term conditions and long term care
- Reflect and learn from the impact of COVID-19
- Child and infant care
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Hear from international speakers in the year of the Nurse and the Midwife
- Present research and new insights in care
- How nursing education is preparing for the future
Register for the live stream link for Wednesday 10th February and guarantee you also receive your copy of the Sláintecare Nursing’s Challenge On-Demand Video Boxset to revisit guidance from this event and share with colleagues.