On Tuesday 27 February, Nursing Now will hold launch events and activities across the world.
One of our launch events will take place in London, where we will introduce global champions, host high-level decision makers and hear from nurses working day to day with patients to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing nursing globally.
We are delighted that HRH The Duchess of Cambridge will join us at our London event.
Panel discussion speakers:
- Baroness Watkins of Tavistock, Visiting Professor, Kings College London (Chair)
- Lord Nigel Crisp, Co-Chair, UK All Party Parliamentary Group on Global Health
- Elizabeth Iro, Chief Nursing Officer, World Health Organization
- Annette Kennedy, President, International Council of Nurses
- Dr Diane Atwine, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Uganda
Run in parallel with an event in Geneva, highlights from both sessions will be livestreamed on our launch page from 13:00-15:00 GMT.