Nursing Now has been delighted to receive the backing of so many health policy makers and nurse leaders across the world.
Supported by champions from across the health community, the campaign seeks to increase the influence of nurses and midwives on global and national health policy, as part of broader efforts to ensure health workforces are more involved in decision-making.
Endorsements have been received from a wide range of individuals including:
- Dr Natalia Kanem, Executive Director of the UN Population Fund,
- Dr Tim Evans, Senior Director of Health, Nutrition and Population at the World Bank Group,
- Dr Sania Nishtar, Co-Chair of the WHO Inter-Governmental High-Level Commission on NCDs,
- Dr. Paul Farmer, Professor of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard University
- Dr. Mashidiso Moeti, Regional Director for Africa at WHO
Our photo gallery below showcases some of the strong words of support we’ve received from these influencers and many others from around the globe:
1 of 18